Please see current job opportunities listed below.
13/01/20 Real Estate Analyst - Edmonton office
Canadian Urban Limited is an institutional real estate investment manager. We seek a Real Estate Analyst for our Edmonton office.
The position reports directly to the Senior Vice President. The successful candidate will support the Senior Vice President on the continuous management of an active real estate portfolio and conduct analysis on new investments as well as existing properties.
Candidates must have at least 1 years of progressive analytical experience directly related to commercial real estate. Proficiency in Argus software and Excel is essential.
Specific analytical responsibilities include:
- Analysis of existing portfolio (valuation, hold-sell, returns, benchmarking);
- Analysis of property investment and leasing markets;
- Analysis of investment opportunities (acquisitions and dispositions);
- Analysis of specific leases and capital initiatives;
- Conduct periodic valuations of all properties;
- Engage external appraisers to conduct appraisals and review of the same; and
- Coordinate underwriting materials for investments;
Asset management responsibilities include:
- Ongoing strategic reviews of the portfolio in order to maximize value;
- Assist in the drafting of quarterly asset management reports, annual business plans and adhoc presentations;
- Liaise with property managers and direct them in concert with the appropriate Liaise with leasing agents and assist in leasing as required.
- Liaise with leasing agents and assist in leasing as required.
- Assist in the due diligence process for property acquisitions and dispositions.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only successful applicants will be contacted.